NSBU's electric vehicle public charging network features 10 Level 2 chargers at 5 locations:
- Advent Health: 401 Palmetto Street
- City Hall Annex: 214 Sams Avenue
- Coronado Civic Center: 150 North Pine Street
- Live Oak Cultural Center: 1050 Live Oak Street
- Faulker and Washington Streets (commissioning soon)
Rate is .35/kWh, plus taxes and fees.
Are you interested in installing a Level 2 EV home charging outlet?
- Contact the City of New Smyrna Building Dept. for any electrical work
- Notify NSBU of plan (NSBU Engineering reviews transformer size)
- Your Electrician will size breaker for Level 2 Electric Vehicle charger
Free standing EV charging stations can be installed by HOAs and businesses in parking areas: