At the March regular Commission meeting, NSBU was proud to recognize several employees for their achievements. These employees have worked hard to improve their skill sets, education, and/or their positions here at NSBU. Their diligence and dedication bring tremendous value to our organization, as well as to our community and customers.
- Michael Cardell, Water Treatment Plant Operator, has earned his Master of Business Administration Degree from Barry University. Michael was also recently selected to succeed Scott Heil as the Water Treatment Plant Supervisor after Mr. Heil retires at the end of April.
- Joshua Tew, Wastewater Treatment Plant Supervisor, has earned his Class C Water Operator License from the State of Florida making him a Dual Certified Operator in both Water and Wastewater. Josh also recently earned his Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Water Resources Management from Florida Gateway College.
- Gage Fisher, Wastewater Plant Operator, has earned his Class B Wastewater Operator License from the State of Florida.
- Anthony Carulli, Operator II Distribution & Collection, has completed Modules 1 - 4 of the Lineworker Certification Program from the Northwest Lineman College.
- Frank Sharp, Operator Plant Maintenance, has met the necessary testing and aptitude requirements through TPC Training and has been promoted to Maintenance Mechanic I